Our all-natural, all-purpose liquid soap is made with coconut oil, avocado oil, olive oil, and scented with essential oils. Castile produces an abundance of bubbles and a cleansing lather which makes it great to use… pretty much everywhere. Featured below are a few of our favorite ways to use it.
- Did you just finish the last of your hand soap? Grab that growler! Add 1 part castile soap and 3 parts water and simply add to your soap dispenser. This soap and water mix works especially great in our foamer bottles! We are all plowing through hand soap during this pandemic so filling up with your growler instead of buying another bottle reduces plastic waste and saves on your wallet!
- Castile soap makes a perfect body wash. The oils found in castile soap penetrate pores with their antibacterial agents, helping clean your skin without drying it out! Fresh, clean, & soft!
- Moving on to some household uses. Mix ¼ cup of soap in a quart of water to create an All-Purpose cleaner! Put the mixture in a spray bottle and add a few drops of your favorite essential oil if desired! Use to wipe away dirt, grime, and stains from surfaces! This is a staple in our shop manager’s kitchen!
- You have 2 different colored socks on. It must be laundry day. Add 2 table spoons of castile soap to your load of laundry and half a cup of borax (found in any grocery store). This soap is green friendly, biodegradable and safe for septic systems!
- Speaking of green, did you know you can use castile soap in the garden? This can also be used as a Houseplant insecticidal soap. Mix 1 tablespoon of Castile soap in 1 quart of water. Spray on foliage and stems every few days until the infestation is gone. Wipe leaves with a cloth or paper towel. Works on aphids, mealybugs, spider mites, whiteflies, psyllids, and scale.
There are so many more uses for this versatile soap. Tell us your favorite way to use it!
In an effort to reduce our plastic output, we sell this soap in a refillable glass growler. Once you’ve emptied your growler, bring that bad boy back to Mount Royal Soaps and we will give you a $3 credit off of your next castile purchase. ($13 new/$10 replacement) Oh, also, thanks for reading all of this. Please take 10% percent off with the code "castilelove".